Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client, based in Guildford, Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Software Process Improvement Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be focused on process improvement, including the use of statistic and other metrics to support the process improvement activities. You will look at governance and process improvements to improve how a company and stakeholders deliver software projects.
- Review standards and practices for solution delivery within IT Systems Development
- Develop the system development process areas by working with the relevant IT stakeholders and practices to facilitate and drive improvements
- Manage change requirements and process in a pragmatic manner
- Participate in the rollout of new working practices
- Focus on improvement of Engineering practices within software development
- Support the monitoring and control of process adherence through audits
- Participate in the reporting of quality assurance related metrics across the system development portfolio to inform stakeholders, assist in decision making and provide data insight
- Develop and make use of process and project performance statistics to determine areas of focus for process improvement
Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement and change management
- It is essential that the successful candidate has strong experience working on a full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of COBIT, CMMI or other maturity models is desirable
- Experience working in or working to Agile methodologies is highly advantageous
- Familiarity with reporting/ metrics to various levels of business and IT management
- Experience of auditing is desirable but demonstrable experience of quality assurance/ review is required
- Experience and passion for process improvement
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Process Analyst / Business Process Analyst / Change analyst / Change Management / Process Improvement / Guildford / Surrey /