Senior Agile Developer
This role drives quality delivery through:
Utilizing Paired programming
Leveraging Test-Driven Development
Daily interactions and open communication channels with you and your Product Manager
Participation in Iteration Planning, Stand-up and Retrospective meetings
Expectations for a CompoZed developer include:
1. Demonstrate technical skills and aptitude needed to meet/exceed delivery velocity expectations as a full stack developer
2. Actively learn different technologies as needed for delivery of stories
3. Adhere to CompoZed practices (for example, pair programming and test-driven development) and hold others accountable for the same
4. Deliver on all phases of development work from initial kick-off, technical setup, application development, and support
5. Embrace approach of making collaborative, fast, local decisions; then course correct as/if needed (test/learn/iterate)
6. Active participation in regular CompoZed meetings (eg, site standup, product team standup, iteration planning meeting, retrospective, lunch & learns)
7. Actively work to transfer knowledge of Company CompoZed practices and technical skills to other people (including delivery areas) to grow adoption
8. Provide meaningful/thoughtful feedback on others as requested
9. Receive constructive criticism and take necessary steps to improve where/when needed
10. If there is bench time, leverage it to work on any assigned projects and/or for self-study to advance technical skills
11. Developed code should promote principles of 12 factor apps, availability, scalability, maintainability and security
12. Maintain positive outlook in handling continuous change and bring a sense of urgency in driving positive change at Company (innovation, faster time to market, improved quality)
13. Embrace an organization model that is self-directed/self-managed as a team and as individuals
14. Satisfy all administrative-type requirements such as Prism timesheets, HR timesheets, performance management process, annual compliance, security training, etc.
You are entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action and leadership in ambiguous situations
You are passionate about technical topics such as computer languages and frameworks, mobility and Internet of Things.
You can translate complex user stories into a good technical code and deliver it effectively.
You re ready to judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of your customers.
2+ years technology development and implementation experience.
Knowledge of Agile methodologies (especially Agile XP), including paired programming and test driven development.
o Spring Framework
o MySQL or MongoDB
Familiarity with the following is a plus:
Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science or certificate from a computer science programming immersive software engineering program.
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Pay: $100,000 to $115,000 USD
Pay Period: Annual
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Curious Cat Management Improvement